Saturday, March 11, 2006

Look (part III & IV)

So, its finally over. Shot on friday and saturday with Mark in the desert and at the... erm... lets keep that a secret for now. Anyway, got over 100 minutes of footage for a 12 minute film. It all looks very promising. It primarily explores themes of loneliness, frustration, anger and realisation. "Imagine waking in the desert and finding only you." Its safe to say we are all alone. Anyway, before I wear my dramashark costume, here have a look at some more stills and a brand new "longer" trailer". No violins this time, dont worry. Look here for the trailer (its about 2 mb so wait till it downloads fully, might take about 5 minutes depending on your connection) and here for more stills. I am losing myself in this surreal world of a black and white desert. Its all too beautiful.

2 Comments:

Blogger T said...

Just curious, are you an ad film maker lost in a surreal black and white desert? or just lost?

1:24 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

I am not an ad filmmaker. Never will be. I am a graphic designer making his first short film. I am lost because I am at that transitional stage where a designer is trying to get into filmmaking. :)

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home