Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Look (part II)

Going back into the desert this Friday for schedule four of my film "Look here, Kunigunda". What fun. Now that we have a lovely spot, things are a lot less stressful. This time its just Mark and me. Got to shoot lots and lots of Mark, close-ups, longshots, running, walking, sitting, confused, frustrated, angry. The brain is a demanding thing now isn't it? Also edited a 10-second trailer. Look here for the trailer and here for more stills. Tell me what you think. Really.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

The images in the trailer remind me of a short story by Balzac called Mignonne.Sharp, crisp trailer. The desert looks beautiful.

12:58 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Thankyou, D. I hope you see it one day. :) And as Balzac would say, "there goes another novel".

2:57 AM  
Blogger शक्ती said...

the desert does look beautiful and im intrigued by the title. are you looking at a diff premiere?
but, there were one or two stills that reminded me of some random jewellery ad campaign... *forgive me*

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home