Friday, March 03, 2006

Look here, Kunigunda (2006)

So, finally, we went into the desert and finished shooting a major chunk of my film "Look here, Kunigunda". We spent about three and a half hours experimenting with spaces, playing with the shapes in the deserts arms. What can I say? I got to finish this film. Now, I have just one more quick schedule with Mark and then I go into editing. Here's a sneak peak of what we had going today. I could have taken many more photos but my still cam decided to let me down today.

And here's a poem that resembles the film - "a better resurrection" by Sylvia Plath -

i have no wit, i have no words, no tears;
my heart within me like a stone
is numbed too much for hopes or fears;
look right, look left, i dwell alone;
i lift mine eyes, but dimmed with grief
no everlasting hills i see;
my life is like the falling leaf;
o jesus, quicken me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home