Monday, June 20, 2005

Pond, with mud

Don't disturb me, I am busy holding onto a string. Don't frighten me, I am sitting in a corner under a tin roof. Don't corner me, I am a circle and I have no corners. Don't question me, my heads full of answers and I don't know which ones are true. Don't blame me, I am a little scared and a little homesick. Don't push me, I am a revolving door. Don't kiss me, my face grows a million times smaller every second. Just love me and I will show you a pond full of swans.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ostrich said...

a little blue?? That was something beautiful that came out of it. And ducks will do. In a small pond, with a cold beer, a nice afternoon and some intellegent conversation.

11:03 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

A kind of blue.

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home