Monday, June 13, 2005

The letter "C"

Ok, I am giving in. I confess. Hate me if you want, but the new Coldplay album "X&Y" is just too beautiful. Its intricate, textural, atmospheric and spatial. A lot of thought has gone into the songwriting, imho. Maybe they are a sellout band but I dont care. I was initially extremely kicked by "A rush of blood to the head" but after 2 weeks I was completely over it, speedbreaker, bumps, redlights, warts and all. This one didnt hit me at first, which is actually a good sign. Now I love about 90% of the album. Its very very good. Go get it, dont be prejudiced. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ostrich said...

Dying to get my hands on it. I think Coldplay is cool. I didn't get Parachutes at first. And i liked AROBTTH plenty. Especially "God put a smile on your face"

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home