Thursday, April 07, 2005

Stupid Machine: Tick Tock Tick Tock Clock

After reading one Mr. Jayaprakash Satyamurthy's blog I dont feel like writing anymore. But anyway, here goes. I got to let this out. I have come to realise that I have been selling myself short for a long long time. I have decided not to anymore. Its frustrating and depressing and I think I can live without certain things in my life. Its simply not required. I have done too much for certain things and I now realise it was all a waste of my time and effort. And even my goodness. Its not a mask. It was the real thing. So, this is where it all stops. This is where the end of a situation begins. This is where the curtains come down. This is that part in the play when all the actors come up and bow down to an ebullient audience. This is the story as I see it. Once this phase is over, I will come out of it feeling richer, happier, warmer and a lot more in touch with who I really am. But I know I will be happier. Time is my friend. Happiness is a bad son.

1 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Take care, man. Mail me?

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home