Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Funny how...

...a song I once hated with all my heart is now playing in my cd player almost always. Here's the tough part. Telling you which one it is. Careless whisper. Hehe! Yeah, go on, hate me. I still wont budge. I love it. But let me make one point clear. This is not the WHAM! version I am talking about. Now, George Michael released this "best of" a year back I think. He has this rehashed version of Careless Whisper on it. You know what I love most about it. The basslines. I am pretty sure he is playing the bass. His basslines on "Listen without prejudice" are really good, believe me. He does this thing in the chorus where he does a little break in the bass. The impact it has is pretty amazing. Go check it out. I'm sure you will like it. If you havent heard "Patience", try giving it a shot. Its really good. The song "Amazing" reminds me of you.

4 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

You old Elton you. :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Love for something or someone comes with buckets of water, lots of ice and a nice bowl of soup. It depends how much of what you use and when. :)

4:01 AM  
Blogger JP said...

That's - undeniable. Whoa.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Ostrich said...

...or a big vat of beer to swim in...

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home