Sunday, December 19, 2004

B, W and G

Went to Ikea yesterday. Oh, these scandinavian superstars. Bought some simple things - ie a shower curtain, some bathroom mats and a nice little lamp. Anyway, coming down to the more interesting stuff, I couldn't resist going into Virgin to check out some music. They had some very pretty Nakamichi CD-players. Affordable, too. :) I ended up buying "SELMASONGS" (Bjork), "PINKERTON" (Weezer) and "ABANDONED SHOPPING CART HOTLINE" (Gomez). "Dancer in the dark" is one of my favorite films and I was really dying to get hold of the soundtrack. I was disappointed because the songs are not like they were in the film. I miss the part in "Scatterheart" where the boy sings "you just did what you had to do". :( A pity. The Gomez album is one huge experiment. I'm liking it. And Weezer is an old favorite. Just bought it once again cos I lost my copy. So, thats that. Go to sleep, now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Isn't Ikea wonderful? Sometimes I get lost in there for 3, 4 days at a time, but I come out with lots of new storage ideas, so it's never a waste of time!

And sadly, I end up buying the same music over and over too because I just keep misplacing the original copies, even the twice and thrice replaced copies. I make too much work for myself!

10:32 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

IKEA makes me smile :)

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sit-down-stand-up sort of thing isnt it?

7:32 AM  
Blogger JP said...

ca-a-a-atch me

I was dissapointed with the Selmasongs CD for the same reason. Still, at least you have to movie to spin.

Good luck furnishing your pad.

1:55 AM  
Blogger the.ODDball said...

A glimmer of life in that 50K void. At last the mineral water bottle will have somewhere to call home other than the fridge (which I personally discovered is operational!) Enough window stripping too. The neighbors were beginning to complain. "Naked 'tache on the loose..."

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home