Saturday, December 04, 2004

Look here, Kunigunda (Schedule 1)

Hello. Been unable to post recently. Mayhem and soap, more or less. But managed to get started on the film. So, for those of you who dont know, I am shooting a short film, scripted, cinematographed and directed by me. Started shooting today with Mark Rossiter, the hero. He has a 4-month beard (more like a forest). We shot for about 4 hours or so. Lots of fun. We are shooting the climax. Once we finish with the climax (I presume we would need 2 more schedules for the climax, although its only about 2 minutes in the final film), he would shave his beard off and then we go to shoot the rest of the film which has about 3 more characters. So I am hoping I get lots and lots of footage enough to make a rope to hang my head in. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger the.ODDball said...

Prepare to sundance kid, it's getting reel.

9:41 PM  
Blogger JP said...

Damn, that's great to know! Good luck, man.

11:01 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

chura liya, finally. come into k.v. kuriens world!

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home