Monday, November 08, 2004

Unfriendly voices

An interesting yet weird thing happened on Friday (Freud-day should I say). The trecker came home and after I immersed myself into x-genome, we decided to do a game. Each of us would randomly select a CD from my collection and the name of the album would be our future. Silly isnt it? The trecker went first. He selected a compilation album but the first song that played was the traditional wedding music and the first words I saw when i opened the CD was "Miss misery". Do your math. But we quickly let that slide and he went again. And get this, he got George Harrison's "Brainwashed". Miss misery, brainwashed... am I reading too deep into this or is it plain jane arithmetics here. Well, I went next and the one I landed was Coldplay's "A rush of blood to the head". I hope it meant creative outburst extraordinaire in the future. But, erm, the future has no script. So. Lets hit the can.

2 Comments:

Blogger En Jay said...

Ah. So ppl do things like this even when, like ur game pardner said 'it's old up here in the mountains'. Yand here I was, thinking only li'l girls with ponytails did.

7:49 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

I am at office, please control.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home