Thursday, November 04, 2004

Opening titles, Bedtime stories

What if the opening titles for a film scrolled from the bottom of the screen to the top? Wont it resemble the closing titles? We have been so used to seeing that, no? But for a film called "END" I think that this idea would work. I am not trying to do a Christopher Nolan on you. I am just sitting on your shoulders waiting for you to give me the nod. Close this session, finalise the suspicion, understand the cast, remove all insinuations, mask all exit points, fish out all available bait and once and for all sink into the blue of my oblivion. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger 100hands said...

Ouch, cuttooth!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Bruce Lee Mani said...

Hey

Still mucking about in ole B'lore? Good to hear from ye. Didn't that movie se7en have the titles going like that?

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home