Monday, November 01, 2004

Script 11: Afternoons

The future has no script. Or so, someone said. Noise, I think. :) Scotties is a nice little place close to the office. Frequent the place sometimes with a friend of mine whom I call Khan. He calls me Shark. But yesterday went there with two pretty young women from the office and had a really nice time. The beer and the wine, killer combo. Even McDonalds couldnt beat that. Fun to relax and have your jokes laughed at. Sometimes. Then, sometimes, I like hanging out with kangaroos and little squirrels wearing anklets. Oh, the guilt. I dont want to push, this heat brings on too much into my livid heart. Oh, its all too clear now. The mist has cleared and the sun shines right through the trees. Sunwise ..... to clockwise!

2 Comments:

Blogger sandeep said...

Dude,
Pls post pics of all these squirrels. Make blog a fotolog.
And i sensed a feeling of "i'm gonna get her, but do i want to go thru with it..." in your text, was i overinterpreting??
hahaha, RSVP!

10:53 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Another version of me, another version of you. But, I think a better version of you. Cos friends dont let friends have friends haircuts.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home