Monday, November 13, 2006

The Big Three One

So I am a 31 year old boy now. I can make patterns with the white hair in my beard. I can look at the mirror and see wrinkles near my eyes (and crowfeet). I smile a lot lesser now. I still crack jokes, though. But to a very few people. I am comfortable being alone. Thirty was a good year. I will remember it for completing my film and being proud of it (it will be always be one of my most personal pieces of work). I will remember it for R. I will remember it for K. I will remember it for Bflat Minor on my piano. I will remember it for finally coming to London (I will try and erase the colour Turquoise from my head, though). I will remember it for that lovely roadtrip to Kerala with my mom (I never felt that close to her). I will remember it for new friends and for old friends - being there.

And on the first day of being 31, I will remember you, R. For taking me ice-skating, for the lovely handmade card, for the lovely Paul Smith gifts (I must say I have a respectable set of PS acquisitions now), for the fireworks, and for just being yourself. :) Thankyou R. :) I think I'm going to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home