Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Petalfeet

Petalfeet, sunshine and sleet, I am sitting on a hill with my eyes wide open.
I suddenly feel something
Like fresh tendrils making patterns on my head,
A snowflake lands softly on the tip of my tongue.
Cherry-flavoured, orange blossom like Autumns final goodbye,
My petal-feet are pink and soft and the grass is cold,
I suddenly smell something
Like the fragrance on her neck
Mint coloured, everlasting and aural,
The green river rows me a boat and softly touches my fingertips
Until I awaken again and smile till the blue turns gold.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very niiiice....

9:30 AM  
Blogger the.ODDball said...

It was as if I had given you a 100 crayons and my mind as a canvas. Thank you for the brushstrokes, my friend.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home