Tuesday, June 27, 2006

No?

I say no to corporate magazines. I say no 9am meetings. I say no to 9-5. I say no to cubicles. I say no to annual reports. I say no to tea-parties. I say no to sushi lunches. I say no to group hugs. I say no to the ladder. I say no to the institution. I say no to institutional leeches (who use the ladder). I say no to team-building picnics. But I still sit here in my cubicle, staring at a computer screen designing and branding corporate institutions. Fuckin hypocrite, I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up cos I am saying yes, secretly.

3 Comments:

Blogger ether said...

what's wrong with designing corporate identities?
maybe it's all a dream.
and the institution is snoring too loudly.

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes you have to lower your standards in order to pay the light bill at the end of the tunnel. Don't let dewa get you down...it won't last forever.

10:23 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

All I am is a chameleon. Remember that JP?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home