Monday, June 19, 2006

Appearances

An image forms.
I recognise its familiarity and deepen as the sound gets softer.
No curtains.
I sense the sunset-yellow air.
A line surrounds the form,
like a frame.
I develop a sensation of heart, I
numb to the exterior of the self.
Consumed.
In wonder I
look on to see the formation of a formulaic way.
My acceptance surrounds me
like a neon-yellow line.
Highlighted.
I walk
and as I come closer, I
understand the power of space, air and time.
Intangible, but existing
in my mind.
Only for me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely to dip into the cool stream of your consciousness, P.

10:39 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Welcome to my personal holloway, c.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see - well, I'll just slip you the key inside a birthday cake...the guards will never notice. That's what friends are for, eh?

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home