Tuesday, May 16, 2006

How to be invisible

I found a book on how to be invisible
Take a pinch of keyhole
And fold yourself up
You cut along a dotted line
You think inside out
And you're invisible

Eye of Braille
Hem of anorak
Stem of wallflower
Hair of doormat

I found a book on how to be invisible
On the edge of the labyrinth
Under a veil you must never lift
Pages that you must never turn
In the labyrinth
You stand in front of a million doors
And each one holds a million more
Corridors that lead to the world
Of the invisible
Corridors that twist and turn
Corridors that blister and burn

----

The new Kate Bush album "Aerial" is very very beautiful. Even I want to be invisible. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger . said...

'I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.'
Invisible I do become.

5:01 AM  
Blogger ether said...

Awesome!
I feel like drawing this

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home