Saturday, October 15, 2005

This is frightening. I am approaching the big three "O". I hear its a magical year as you come full circle. Everything starts again. Clean slate. Wonder how that colour tastes. I will be close to my family and friends. Cannot imagine being in Dubai when I turn 30. Friends dont let friends have friends haircuts. No? Planning a 5-day trip to Goa. Sit under a blood red sky, make friends with the local x-genome, have a mojito, look at things blur in front of my eyes and slowly pass out before the break of dawn. A fantasy I will not miss. See you later, gator.

3 Comments:

Blogger Murphy said...

Isn't it on the eleventh of the eleventh month : /

10:20 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

I am sending you flowers. What's your postal address? :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Ostrich said...

Have a good one dear.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home