Sunday, October 09, 2005

Drain you

One baby to another says -
I'm lucky to have met you
I don't care what you think
Unless it is about me
It is now my duty to completely drain you
I travel through a tube
And end up in your infection

Chew your meat for you
Pass it back and forth
In a passionate kiss
From my mouth to yours
I like you

With eyes so dialated,
I've become your pupil
You've taught me everything
Without a poison apple
The water is so yellow, I'm a healthy student
Indebted and so grateful -
Vacuum out the fluids

----

Its been almost 15 years and this song still hits me. Kurt and the boys rock!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ostrich said...

ditto

5:54 AM  
Blogger Sin said...

They are the best
I've blogrolled you btw. :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

What does that mean, Truth fairy . . . "blogrolled" . . .

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home