Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Remembering Feedback (1996)

I was practising on the piano when I broke away into "nostalgia mode" and went and cracked the chords of one of Jp 's earliest pieces "Sick Again". Its a beautiful song with a very strange chord sequence. It sounded very nice on the piano. I love minors anyway. I am biased. Sorry. The funny thing about this song is it starts of with a B minor and when it comes to the chorus it switches to B major changing the feel of the song completely. Remember Sachin singing the chorus, Jp? And our gig at St. Johns when we played this live. Aparna was in the crowds. I miss her. She was everything. Oh, those times. We were trees. So, stress-free. Someone give me a hug.

4 Comments:

Blogger poonam said...

awww, here's to you:
*a big hug*

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*HUG* :):)

10:09 PM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Is this "anonymous" who I think it is?

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeahhh ...:)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home