Monday, August 22, 2005

The Letter

Put the pen
To the paper
Press the envelope
With my scent
Can't you see
In my handwriting
The curve Of my g?
The longing

It turns me on
To imagine
Your blue eyes
On my words
Your beautiful pen
Take the cap off
Give me a sign and I'd come running

Oh
It's you
I want you

----

Such beauty. Finally someone other than Tori. The music of my lady peace, P.J. Harvey, in my headphones. By the way, you must have realised by now that my three personal Goddesses are Tori Amos, Fiona Apple and P.J. Harvey. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

That song is so intense. And haunting.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Ms.V said...

Hola!

Thanks for stopping by my blog..soz for the late reply..Haven't been able to log on as such..
I am planning to buy a Tori Amos CD..heard a couple of her songs and I liked 'em..Any suggestions? :)..
As always, keep the blogs comin'!
..V :)

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home