Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Arrival

So, finally the PLACE project arrived. :) It was truly a mindblowing experience seeing my art in that book. I have never felt better. While I was writing to Enric at Vasava thanking him and stuff, I had tears in my eyes. It was very emotional. Finally, my work is out there. Someone is seeing it at the Contemporary Modern Art of Barcelona museum. Someone will be holding this book and flipping through the corridors of my mind. Feels good. God is great. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

Fucking awesome. You deserve to be up there in that museum dude! :)

12:41 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

:) Thankyou good doctor. Its helped me look inside myself and realise what I am. A forest of sorts. :)

1:04 AM  
Blogger sandeep said...

Rockstar, think of the book as a beginning. Well done, and please sign my copy when I see you!

5:36 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Its a pretty pretty world. A world without legs.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home