Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Left-hand page, single page

Face it. Braid the rationale. Its the second thing. Take a decision. Push. Through today. A service. Broken chain. Really never drink. Whiskey and other than that I started drinking coffee. Don Pedro is our southern superstar in a cup. He is half-an-inch long. Coffee with cologne. Instead of the last option. The woman on the boat. I didnt like it that much. Two seconds.The ones you did for me on Thursday. In a glass. In a wine glass. If thats a wine glass, its three-quarters. Cant find it. That strong amnesty. Its work begins. Red heart. Black-tangled. Sorted by date. Give me three options. February sixteenth, severed, in my weekly trash. Its different. Is this going to be a campaign? The frequency ones. Yeah. Also there is a more factor. Everyones been there. Its been done. Done with trees. We got the annual report. Its clear, no? We are talking about the rubberband. Right? Wrong. Its all wrong. Its all clear. Face it.

2 Comments:

Blogger JP said...

I sense an overdose of shullbit client meets bubbling around in there...

12:35 AM  
Blogger the.ODDball said...

... rinse and repeat.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home