Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So I am sitting here in an airport, stuck in a space where time doesnt move. I am seeing all sorts of people. I step out to have a cigarette and an auto-rickshaw chap comes up to me and promises me a great time in the streets of Mumbai at 3am. I have to sit here and wait for a flight that is delayed 6 hours. So I decide to follow my instinct and go with the flow. Suddenly he disappears and I am alone again. Stuck in a space where time doesnt move. My hands are tired, my eyes strained, I see all shades of blue, the sound of the generator drones inside my head. When will I get onto that flight and end this wait. Time sometimes can be an enemy. No? I should have jumped into that auto-rickshaw and never looked back.

1 Comments:

Blogger ether said...

Your anxiety
lends itself
to poetry.

Your anxiety.
Hoppy new year!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home