Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mocktail

Salut.
Sorry for the motorcyle emptiness. :)
Its been mad. So, I am now a Londoner. Wonder for how long, tho. Still in one piece. Still no bullets in my ribcage. My legs are awake. I am walking a lot and my bones are hurting. But there is so much to see here. Cannot blink. If I do, I miss something. And to all those who love me wish me luck and say a little prayer for me. Love you all. I miss my mom. I miss my brother. I might cry. :( But I wont. Cos I have "you". :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck sugar - things just aren't nearly as sweet 'round here anymore...and it's BOR-RING! You're being missed mas mucho. :(

7:20 AM  
Blogger शक्ती said...

good gosh. i just added up stuff and the sum total is that i missed meeting you by 48 hours.
good luck.

4:50 AM  
Blogger ether said...

Hey
How're you?
I'm moving to Bengaluru for good.
Hope everything's going well for you.

6:32 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Oh very cool Navy. I will see you there in April. Hope everything is good with you. Write me a mail will you? :P

7:47 AM  
Blogger the.ODDball said...

Why hello! (spoken in a totally sterile "my dear Watson" accent)

Seems to me that you're lost in a mirror maze of paradoxes. What can I say, my friend. It is the duality of man...

11:51 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Oh hello!
and luck with London life!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home