Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm open

So, now my life has come to a standstill. Stopped. I am standing in a pond, with mud. I am waiting for things to happen. But that doesn't really happen, now does it? Piano classes have resumed again. New teacher = better vibes = better teacher. Theres the film happening in Feb. I am starting the filmclub with XVA gallery also in Feb. Feb, I hope, is a good month. I am growing old. R came and now she is gone. So I am alone again. I guess I will get married this year. I want to complicate my life. But I know its no big deal if you think its no big deal. It will happen. My cousin is getting married in Kerala in July. My mom wants me to come so she can set me up with a nice malayali girl. God, these things suffocate me. My heads bloated and I am beginning to see funny shapes in the sky. Change, or die.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand...but I don't understand. I know...but I will never know. Now I see...but I still can't see.

I hope you're still breathing when I get there. I'll be greatly disappointed if you're not.

9:47 AM  
Blogger शक्ती said...

here's to february. do keep me posted about the film club. would love to be a part of it.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Rapunzel said...

you'd like to get married this year?really?

11:38 PM  
Blogger Rapunzel said...

that makes me think....maybe....but then again, maybe not. i donno...i'll be in bgl a few days from now. lets see.

11:39 PM  
Blogger JP said...

D'you realise it actually sounds like quite a bit is happening? Lay off the coldplay, bro! ;)

1:32 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

I am sitting in limbo, lost in sea.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then I guess you'd better start paddling...currents are not to be trusted.

7:21 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

I would prefer being lost in "C". :)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

35 days...is not very long. Plenty of time for another lie...

9:52 AM  
Blogger Arundhati said...

Now you know,what it's like!

10:24 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

I much prefer a sea of lies. :))) Waiting for you, Christa. Just the thought of a violin, a piano and a 12-string acoustic is driving me to tears. :)

10:42 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

A sun, a moon and three stars is all I need to be happy. This little spectacle will become a large cycle. Spiralling into a darker system.

4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home