Monday, December 12, 2005

Ascend me aimlessly.....
from days before....
such a stunning image...
uplift me. take me where ever it may be...
bring me higher
discover me my the most high self
ascend me deeper...
but an extension of deep
closing in to a bright, bright day
when the nerve responds
the hand tires
and in utero the light descends
reminiscing in tunnels
damp, dark, warm,
eyes closed, lights glaring
breathing livelihood... in gurgles
the sweet rhythm of a mother's hum
within surfaces living in routine
waiting to exhale
and penetrate through
into the fickle fingers of fate
emerging nude, innocent and pure
gurgles become whispers
whispers become sweet nothings
sweet nothings dissipate
becoming lies, nothing more than
exaggerated truths...
and in the end a world unfolds
a buttons activated
a stones thrown
alt.end until the end, the very end.

dead beyond belief.

----

Tennis match. By Nura and Prem. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home