Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dub on my landscape

Now that I am officially thirty, I got to do the following 10 things this year to make it magical. No, Sandeep?

1. Finish my film "Look here, Kunigunda",
2. Record with Christa, my violinist friend,
3. Realise that branding isn't everything,
4. Work on my documentary on Graphic Design & the city (inspiration: Bijoy),
5. Buy a Tag and a Paul Smith suit,
6. Start jogging regularly (I am becoming a fat old man)
7. Start a filmclub with XVA gallery so more people can connect with art,
8. Buy more vegetables for my fridge,
9. Play "A comme amour" and "Mazurka in F Minor" effortlessly on the piano, and
10. Update Pleasurecuts and write to Michael Bierut at Pentagram asking him to hire me cos I think in bubbles. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Arundhati said...

:-)..Looks like the vacation is doing you good, Old Man!

6:27 PM  
Blogger sandeep said...

like the list, both the big stuff and the vegetables as well. After all, from now on, one should start thinking a bit more about the veggies too;-)
Keep rocking dude, and best of luck with the list!

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home