Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Alt.End

Yeah I know I should care if you come with me
Yeah and I should care if you go
Really should care about your love or your hate of me
Yeah I should care... but I don't
And it's not about giving up on you
It's not a case of do or die
It's simply that it's over and out for me
There's no more room inside
And I don't want another run around - I don't want to start again
No I don't want another run around - I want this to be the end
I want this to be the end - I don't want to start again
I want this to be the last thing we do
It for me and you...

----

Mr. Robert Smith

3 Comments:

Blogger Rat said...

For a minute there I thought you wrote that :)

3:59 AM  
Blogger 100hands said...

Well, its nice to have Mr. Smith's thoughts once in a while. :)

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) :):)

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home